How do I notify the IRS my address has changed?

There are several ways to tell us your address has changed: Method Action IRS form Use Form 8822, Change of Address or Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party -Business Tax return Use your new address when you file Written statement Send the IRS a signed written statement with your:full nameold addressnew addresssocial security […]